Instructor: CAZZIE DARE
DATE: 21-23 August 2020
Payments for this workshop are made to me. Please contact me directly if you have any queries.
£535.00 per person
Please reserve your place on this workshop as soon as possible.
Payment can be made in instalments or in full prior to the Workshop.
KB Therapy Clinic, 16-18 Stenson Street, St. James, Northampton, NN5 5ED
There are hotels very close to the train station, (Ibis and Park Inn and Premier Inn on Gold Street), which are 10/15 minute walk from the workshop venue.
If travelling to the workshop by train or bus it is best to arrive at your accommodation the night before (Thursday evening) so that you do not miss the start of the workshop – you would miss a lot of the theory behind PSYCH-K® and it is important you do not.
Hotel bookings, transport and food costs are entirely your responsibility and are not included in the cost of the workshop. Please note a minimum of ten people are required for this workshop to run – check with me (Laura) BEFORE booking any non-refundable hotel rooms or making non-refundable travel plans.
What Is Covered at the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop
This is the foundational course for all of PSYCH-K®. For some people, this is all the PSYCH-K® they will need to help transform self-limiting beliefs into self-enhancing ones! It is our limiting beliefs that often determine the limits of what we can achieve in life. This Workshop is a prerequisite for all other PSYCH-K® workshops.
Here’s what you will learn in the workshop:
- How to communicate with the subconscious mind, using a unique muscle testing protocol.
- Two different processes for changing subconscious beliefs, i.e., the New Direction Balance, and the Resolution Balance.
- A goal clarification process, called, VAK to the Future, that makes it easier for the subconscious mind to better understand and assist you in achieving your goals.
- How to create well-formed, and compelling goal statements to enhance any area of your life.
- Differences between the subconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind, and the role of each in changing limiting beliefs.
- How to facilitate belief changes with yourself and others.
Here’s how you can benefit from attending this workshop…
|1) ALIGN YOUR BELIEFS WITH|
THE PRINCIPLES OF NATURE
Tap into the Wisdom of Nature to create sustainable joy and happiness in your life.
|5) GRIEF / LOSS|
Resolve painful memories and find greater peace and happiness.
Release subconscious resistance to experiencing
your connection with Divinity.
Discover beliefs that can help you to deeply appreciate and accept yourself.
Create beliefs that support you in having healthy, loving relationships.
Replace old attitudes about money and change self-limiting beliefs about financial prosperity.
|4) HEALTH / BODY|
Reduce “emotional stress” and program your body /mind for optimal health and vitality.
|8) PERSONAL POWER|
Increase your self-confidence and willingness to take positive and decisive action in your life.